the really shitty thing about being told that youre smart your whole entire life is that as soon as you dont understand something you just kind of completely shut down and his this big shitty crisis because maybe youre not as smart as youve always been told
This is the chemical formula for love:
dopamine, seratonin, oxytocin.
It can be easily manufactured in a lab, but overdosing on any of them can cause schizophrenia, extreme paranoia, and insanity.
Let that sink in.
I have Keratoconus which is a genetic condition that causes the cornea to turn cone shaped. It makes it hard to see, because bright lights form halo effects, obscuring the vision, and making it difficult to read, and in my case, draw. The day before my birthday, I went to a specialist, who gave me three options; Cross linking eye surgery, (which is still considered experimental in the United States, and not covered by insurance) Intact lenses (also not covered by insurance) or complete cornea transplants (Which is covered by insurance, but much riskier than the other two listed).
Although there is some hope, since the Intacts is currently going through trial runs and studies for it to be approved by most insurances, I will learn by october, if I will be an acceptible participant for the study, and receive the intacts at either a reduced price, or not pay at all.
But, worse case scenerio, I will have to pay $5000-9000 per eye.
I cannot afford that, on my walmart salary. My family is barely skating by with what we have, and we still struggle every month to make ends meet. There is absolutely no way we would be able to pay for this surgery.
And, that really scares me.
As an artist, and a writer, I depend so much on my eyes. Keratoconus is not curable, and will only worsten, if they go untreated. I NEED this surgery, but I can’t pay for it, with the few hundred bucks I get from putting up with walmart customers.
So, I turn to you, Tumblr. This is very hard for me to do, since I was raised to believe that if someone can work for their money, they very well should, and reserve the free help to the people who truly cannot help themselves. But, if you feel like you can, and want to donate, please feel free to send that money to my Paypal, at email@example.com
If you want to help in another way, please spread my Commissioning Info or feel free to commission a piece of artwork from me directly by sending me an ask here, note me at my Dev.art, or Email me your information at the same Email stated for my Paypal.
Simply re-blogging this really helps as well.
Thank you for taking your time for reading this out.
I’ll share this before I close the blog because it makes me sad.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
SOMEONE PUT IT IN WORDS THANKS YOU
Hey kids this is a symptom of depression